Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers & Dispensers, BPA Free, 6 Count
Turn ordinary tap water into great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon with Brita pitcher filters. For use with all Brita water pitchers, these ion exchange resin filters remove impurities that are often found in tap water. These Brita filters also reduce the taste and odor of chlorine. It is recommended to replace the filter every two months.To enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon, change your water filter regularly. BPA-free Brita Advanced Replacement Filters fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers. They reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. You can replace them easily and quickly without presoaking, and they leave no black flecks in your water. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons, or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste and saving you money. Stock up with this value pack of 6 filters. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste